CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am not a runner

Today I got up bright & early (for me) to pick up the baby from my parents and head down to the "Shining Sea" bike path in Falmouth. I drove around sippewisset for about 10 minutes trying to find the very beginning of the path (because I'm OCD like that) but couldn't find it, so I parked down on Depot ave by the bus station. Today was the most absolute perfect day for walking the bike path. I was attempting to run/jog with the stroller and a squirmy 2 year old, but it wasn't in the cards. I came to the conclusion that I am not a runner anyways, the only time I "run" which is more like an uncoordinated jog, is on the eliptical at the gym to warm up. I don't enjoy running in the least bit, I more of a lifting weights & kicking ass kinda person, but I'm just weird like that. But the baby and I had a great day, it took us about 2 hours to walk from depot ave to nobska rd & back, but that's including stopping at the hot dog stand to get him lunch, and me stopping multiple times to pick up his water cup and apologise to the bikers he almost took out *sighs* I also spotted a really awesome bird that was all black except for orange shoulders, and I know Barry told be the name of it but I can't remember the name of it. I don't think birds even have shoulders to speak of, but that's the best description I could come up with. Well here's the pictures from our walk , I have to go make dinner before I go work the 4 PM shit show, and shit show it will be because I'm working on a weekend by myself on the first official "tourist" weekend on cape cod. Hawaii!!!!

1 comments:

Barry said...

Great pics. Looks like you had a great day!