CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

William Sonoma Is The Devil






I must say I am a sucker for all things created by William Sonoma . For some reason all those unnecessary, ridiculous and expensive pancake molds, multi colored kitchen aide mixers and bunt pans are fricken addicting. That store is the devil, it makes me feel like June Cleaver when I buy my 17th completely useless cake mold. I even signed up for a wedding registry there. I'm a sucker, in any event here is documentation into my first excersion as a housewife.



4 comments:

Bribrannabanana said...

I'm surprised that you were allowed near an oven, nevermind the impressive creation that came out of it!!!

Live/Love/Life said...

I agree, another Love/Hate relationship.

Barry said...

I like the term housewife here (most times it can be construed as derogatory). The literal meaning is 'a married woman in charge of a household'. More women should be in charge of more!

Fooseberry said...

Those look Delish!!!
I love William Sonoma, too. They offer cooking classes sometimes to teach you what to do with all that stuff you buy. Check it out.