CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008




I officially have my OWN car in my OWN name for the first time ever!!!! I'm pretty psyched, I got an awesome 2.9 % finance rate, and pay $72.00 less a month in car payments then I was with the blazer. I traveled 50 miles today and the fuel gauge didn't even budge!! That woulda been 1/4 tank right there in the blazer. The car insurance is all set, I pay $98.00 a month which is awesome, the only thing left is to go back and sign for the gap insurance that I forgot to get, after that I'm done with all this new car stuff. It was pretty much the most stressful thing I've ever had to do, way more stressful than my wedding!!! I had to leave the finance office to have a melt down on the curb near my truck.... but I think it scared them into knocking off $20.00 a month on the payment.

I test drove the corolla, but honestly I wasn't excited about it, it had a very cheap interior, and I wanted to be excited about having my own car. The Nissan for me is more car for less money and is more fun to drive. I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't love corolla's but what are ya gonna do.

3 comments:

Barry said...

Glad you have a new car! I'll miss the Blazer. I love my Corolla though! And my first car was a 1981 Corolla. Pimpin'!

>:)

Live/Love/Life said...

Too Cool, Good for u. Now what about when you have 2 deal with the 2nd baby seat?
Just Kidding. Awesome 4 u guys. Upgrade the quality down grade the payment. PERFECT!

Fooseberry said...

I love it- I am more of a Niassan fan myself. Congrats on Less $$/++MPG.
I envy you in my gas hog.
See you soon-
Jennifer