CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Epiphany

So in my efforts to possibly having another baby I have ceased all perscription meds, including my Adderrall *ohhh shiney things* And after being off of it for 3 days it occurred to me..... I don't think I really needed to be on that shit. And I do mean Shit. I haven't felt this good, since I don't even remember when. I'm actually happy, not a snippy bitch and not dragging ass constantly. I hated the was I was before, always wicked cranky, short tempered, and constantly exhausted. Adderall did nothing for my ADHD once my body got use to the meds. And I was already on 30 mg. My attention span is down the toilet now but I feel so much better now, and feel like I can be a much better person to be around. Plus my job does not require me to have that large of an attention span, actually I'm pretty sure one of the requirements is to have ADD.

Plus, I'm pretty sure being on an amphetamine based drug for a prolonged amount of time is not good for you. The other day I thought I was having a heart attack, I have MVP (mitral valve prolapse), which is a pretty common thing, but I was pretty sure I was gonna die the other day.

It also works out great that I won't have to waste my time or money on co pays & perscriptions on a medication I won't need :) It's pretty amazing to me how Dr's really don't have a clue about what they're doing, but as long as they're collecting their co pay they don't give a crap .....

3 comments:

Barry said...

They know what they're doing.... making money for the pharmaceutical suck pigs. That's about all.

Barry said...

What's this? No blog about your adventures yesterday????? ;)

Live/Love/Life said...

Yay shiney things are fun! Glad to hear your feeling well. : )