CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

36 weeks, Mother's Day & Martha's Vineyard




All in one day no less. I'm finally coming around the bend of the end of the 3rd trimester. Little miss Mya is already making more progress than her big brother did, so hopefully she'll be here sooner than later. The nursery is more or less finished, I'm just waiting for the last few decorative things to come in. The hospital bags are packed, and we'll be installing the car seats tonight. Some days are better than others, I had to break down and freeze my membership at the gym, it was becoming more of a chore than anything else to drag myself there, and it was at about the frequency of once a week, which is really a waste since I prepaid the whole year. However I'm still trying to do my part with the prenatal yoga card deck I have at home, plus I have free weights and walk with little man. *sighs*

My mother's day was spactacular. I felt kinda bad leaving husband & little man at home, but I don't remember the last time my mom & I did something on our own.So we took the ferry from woodshole into vineyard haven, and spent the day walking around the shops, trespassing on people's lawn's to take picture's in front of their (no doubt) summer homes, and doing the tourist thing. After pillaging Murdick's Fudge in vineyard haven we took the bus over to oak bluffs to see the gingerbread houses and the flying carousel and have icecream. The only thing I didn't get to do, which I totally would have if I wasn't spherical, was ride the carousel, I just envisioned myself teetering over the side of the poor ancient horse for an epic fail , while trying to catch the brass ring.


1 comments:

Barry said...

I'm so glad you did this with your Mom. Looks like a great day.

Aw...