CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

His Boys Can Swim!



While exploring the world of blogging I came across a hillarious, tongue in cheek, blog called: His Boys Can Swim! Which chronicles "Tarzan" & "Jane"'s new adventures in pregnancy & soon to be parenthood(http://www.hisboyscanswim.com). What I love about this blog is that pretty much anything goes, and Jane can let loose her pregnant thoughts & feelings, which is great to relate too, especially knowing I'm not the only one who can be pregger-saur-us rex to her unsuspecting husband :-)

It's also a great site for daddies to be, even if you've already had a child, seeing how each pregnancy as each child, is different. "Tarzan" offers the dad's point of view, and "Jane" offers the mom to be's point of view. It's also a favorite blog of mine because Jane is due around the same time as me, so it's always fun to contrast & compare pregger notes :-)

One of my favorite postings is "It’s a boy! My boys knew this was their last shot. Good job guys." by Tarzan(http://www.hisboyscanswim.com/1354/its-a-boy-my-boys-knew-this-was-their-last-shot-good-job-guys#more-1354). I really almost peed myself when he compared a cousin to the brother of Napoleon Dynamite, because we all have a relative like that.Atleast I do.

And if you're into entering contests and winning free stuff, they just launched "the 1st Official His Boys
Can Swim Pregnancy Blog Contest!
Over $1,594 In Prizes!
31 Prizes, 31 Winners! "

So Check it out!

0 comments: